Online Publishers Affiliate & Refer New Online Survey Panel Members for Income
Thank you for your interest in joining the e-Research-Global.com Online Survey Affiliate Program for recruiting new panel members. With one of the most innovative survey affiliate referral programs, e-Research-Global.com continues to grow the number of paid surveys and other paid e-research for panel members to participate.
A good way to increase your income is by affiliating with e-Research-Global.com and referring new online survey members through your web site. We promise best practices services. Once you are registered and have received your affiliate ID, you will have text and banner links with your affiliate ID available to you to place online and a statistics and payment area where you can monitor your sign-ups for surveys, completed surveys and your income.
How does our online survey affiliate program referral payment system work?
This is a two-tier referral system.
You receive $ 0.25 every time one of your referrals completes a survey.
You also receive $.10 every time one of your referral's referral completes a survey.
How do I get paid?
Payment will be made using Paypal.com. The minimum payment is $ 50.00.
Below are our Minimum Requirements for anyone considering joining as a publisher to recruit new panel members for e-Research-Global.com.
1. Only publishers with a web site are accepted. No exceptions.
2. You must have a domain where a WHOIS search will show you or your company as the registered owner of the site. No free hosting web sites will be approved.
3. The web site must be fully functional at the time of your registration. If your web site is under construction, please register once the web site is fully operational.
4. The web site must not contain any objectionable or offensive material.
5. The information submitted during registration must be accurate. We will NOT allow any changes to the account prior to you receiving commissions generated from your referrals.
e-Research-Global.com Inc. has a No (Zero) Tolerance policy against Fraud and Actively monitors the traffic for Fraud and/or questionable marketing techniques.