Updated on March 1, 2017
Welcome to e-Research-Global.com. Your use of the e-Research-Global.com web site or mobile apps on which these terms reside (this "Site"), and the features at this Site are subject to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern the term of your use of the Site (this "Agreement"). The Site is owned by e-Research-Global.com Inc.
e-Research-Global.com Inc. is located in the United States (State of Hawaii). By accessing this Site you acknowledge and agree that this Site, and this Agreement, will be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the state of Hawaii and of the United States. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. If you are providing personally identifiable information and are not a resident of the United States, your country's laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the United States, in particular, the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By providing information to e-Research-Global.com Inc., you are transferring your personal data to the United States, and you consent to that transfer and to the processing of your data in the United States.
The Site and any other services e-Research-Global.com Inc. provides on the Site are referred to in this Agreement collectively as the "Services."
Please read this Agreement carefully. e-Research-Global.com Inc. is only willing to make the Services available to you if abide by the terms of this Agreement. By accessing this Site or using the Services in any way, including, without limitation, browsing this Site, using any information, and/or submitting information to e-Research-Global.com Inc., you agree to be bound by the terms, conditions, policies and notices contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, conducting this transaction electronically, disclaimers or warranties, damage and remedy exclusions and limitations, and a choice of Hawaii law.
From time to time we may update the Services and this Agreement. Your use of the Services after we post any changes to this Agreement constitutes your agreement to those changes. You agree to review this Agreement periodically to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version. e-Research-Global.com Inc. may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue the Services or any part thereof, with or without notice, or may prevent your use of the Services with or without notice to you. You agree that you do not have any rights in the Services and that e-Research-Global.com Inc. will have no liability to you if the Services are discontinued or your ability to access the Services or any content you may have posted on the Services is terminated.
Site Eligibility and Registration
The Services are generally offered and used only by persons 16 years of age or older. Because this Site and its Services are not directed to children under the age of 16, e-Research-Global.com Inc. does not provide memberships to persons under age 16. If you are under the age of 16, please close your browser NOW. Except as may be required by law, e-Research-Global.com Inc. will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any personal information from children under the age of 16. Use of these Services is void where prohibited. By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements in this paragraph and are fully able and competent to enter into, and abide by, the terms of this Agreement.
Survey and Rewards Participation Requirements
Your ability to participate in the Services are expressly conditioned upon your compliance with this Agreement and with all policies and guidelines applicable to the Services that e-Research-Global.com Inc. may make available from time to time. You may earn rewards, (the "Rewards") is subject to the Rewards Rules incorporated herein by reference and made a part of this Agreement. In the event of your noncompliance, fraud or other inappropriate activity (as determined by E-Research-Global.com Inc. in its sole discretion), e-Research-Global.com Inc. may cancel or invalidate your accounts, registrations and Rewards, deny redemption of your Rewards, or restrict, block, limit, and prevent your access to and use of the Services and, further, all Rewards, incentives and rewards shall be subject to forfeiture.
1. Eligibility. The Program is void where prohibited. Corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, or other entities or organizations of any kind are not eligible to participate. Employees of e-Research-Global.com Inc. or its representatives, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, clients, business partners, distributors, and suppliers involved in the Program and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
3. Your Rewards Account. To have a rewards account, you need to be a member. Only the individual named as member will accrue Rewards and will be entitled to access to the Rewards Account area. Rewards may not be combined from different Rewards Accounts for any purpose. Each participant should also take responsibility to confirm that his or her Rewards are properly credited. ), e-Research-Global.com Inc. reserves the right to invalidate Rewards from an Account if it determines that such Rewards were improperly credited to such Account or obtained fraudulently in violation of these e-Research-Global.com Inc. Terms and Conditions. Rewards do not constitute property, do not entitle a participant a vested right or interest, and have no cash value. As such, Rewards are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason.
4. Rewards. From time to time, members may participate in surveys available at the Site (each, a "Survey"). Each Survey has its own set of eligibility requirements and criteria. Participants must ensure compliance with such eligibility requirements before enrolling to take such an Online Survey. Online Surveys must be completed in good faith and to the best of the e-Research-Global.com member's ability. Members who successfully complete an Online Survey in accordance with all applicable terms and conditions of the relevant Survey (a "Completed Survey") will receive Rewards based on the Reward values assigned to each Survey as identified on the Site or in the invitation provided in connection with the Survey. Rewards are not cash and you are not entitled to any compensation for your participation in a Survey or any of the other time you spend on the Site. Your participation only entitles you to the opportunity to earn Rewards. A member may only complete an Online Survey once. Please periodically check the Site for more details and updates.
A summary of a member's Rewards Account area may be viewed at the Site in the member’s portal. e-Research-Global.com Inc. will attempt to credit members' accounts with Rewards on a timely basis, though there may be Rewards allocation delays from time to time due to circumstances outside of Sponsor's control. Any claim for Rewards not credited accurately must be received by e-Research-Global.com Inc. within sixty (60) days of the posting of the completion of a Completed Survey; otherwise such Rewards may no longer be valid or usable.
No activity for a period of twelve (12) months may be deemed an "inactive" member account and any Rewards accumulated in an inactive member account will be forfeited without compensation and shall no longer be valid or usable. "Activity" on a Rewards Account includes: logging into an Account and completing a Survey or attempting to complete a Survey or logging into an Account and redeeming Rewards or clicking on a Survey link in an invitation sent to the Account. All Rewards will immediately expire if a Program member unsubscribes from the e-Research-Global.com for any reason. Rewards expired for any reason will be forfeited without compensation and shall no longer be valid or usable.
5. Terms Applicable to Rewards. e-Research-Global.com Inc. shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Rewards summaries displayed or distributed by e-Research-Global.com Inc. or its agents, for any delay or failure to credit Rewards to member accounts or for any failure to provide Rewards Account summaries as outlined herein.
e-Research-Global.com Inc. reserves the right to invalidate Rewards from a member's Rewards Account area with notice if it determines in its sole discretion that such Rewards were improperly credited to such member's Rewards Account area or were obtained fraudulently (as defined in this Terms and Conditions) or otherwise in violation of these Rules. e-Research-Global.com Inc. reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Rewards without notice, in order to assure compliance with the Rules outlined herein.
Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Rewards Account and password and for restricting access to their computer or mobile device. Member agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under member's Rewards Account area or member password. Without limiting any other remedies, e-Research-Global.com Inc. may suspend or terminate any Rewards if Sponsor suspects in its sole discretion that any member or other person has engaged in fraudulent activity.
The sale, barter, transfer or assignment of any accumulated Rewards, other than by e-Research-Global.com Inc. is strictly prohibited. Any Rewards which e-Research-Global.com Inc. deems in its sole discretion to have been transferred, sold, bartered or assigned in violation of the Rewards Rules may be confiscated and/or canceled. Member participation is subject to these Rules, as well as policies and procedures that e-Research-Global.com Inc. may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by the Rules or any policies or procedures implemented by e-Research-Global.com Inc., any conduct detrimental to e-Research-Global.com Inc., or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with this membership, or failure to act in a manner consistent with federal, state, provincial or local laws, regulations or ordinances, may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to e-Research-Global.com Inc. in law or equity, in the termination of membership, as well as forfeiture of any Rewards accrued to date and any other benefits earned in connection therewith, in e-Research-Global.com Inc. sole discretion.
6. Changes to Rewards Structure. The Rewards structure is subject to modification or limitation at any time in e-Research-Global.com Inc.'s sole discretion, including, without limitation, the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards, the right to modify and delete any or all of the recognized means of accruing Rewards existing at any given time, the right to change the Rewards available and their values and types and the Rewards redemption terms, and the right to exclude specific types of transactions from eligibility.
7. Redeeming Rewards. Subject to e-Research-Global.com Inc.'s rights to add, delete, or otherwise make changes to the Rewards structure and their redemption options as more fully expressed in the preceding Section 6, Rewards may be redeemed for CASH or select items as identified by e-Research-Global.com Inc. from time to time on the Site. Rewards cannot be redeemed until member has accrued the minimum number of Rewards as identified by e-Research-Global.com Inc. on the Site, and can only be redeemed in amounts as identified e-Research-Global.com Inc. from time to time. Some Rewards will be subtracted from a member's account at the time the member requests Rewards redemption. Each redeeming member is solely responsible for ensuring that their shipping or email address is correct in the member’s records prior to redemption. Each redeeming member may be responsible for paying all shipping and handling charges for any reward selected, as disclosed at the time of redemption. e-Research-Global.com Inc.'s obligation regarding delivery of redemptions is satisfied upon shipping the selected redemption item to the email address for the member contained in the records as of the date of redemption. The type of shipping will be at e-Research-Global.com Inc.’s sole discretion, and shall be contingent on the Reward of Cash or another selected at redemption. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen redeemed items. Members must allow eight to ten weeks for shipment or delivery. No cash will be exchanged for the unused portion of any member's Rewards. Once Rewards have been redeemed, they are no longer valid for any subsequent redemption and they may not be returned or refunded to a member's Rewards Account area for any reason. No extensions, cash refunds or other exchanges will be allowed for expired Rewards except in the sole discretion of e-Research-Global.com Inc.
The availability of any items or services offered in the Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice at any time and subject to availability in the sole discretion of e-Research-Global.com Inc.
Items or services offered for redemption may be available only in limited quantities and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Members should regularly consult the Site for updates about availability of redemption items.
You will be charged a 3% transaction fee should you choose PayPal, Payza.com or another payer as a Reward during the rewards redemption process. This small administration fee, which is subject to change in e-Research-Global.com Inc. sole discretion, will be deducted from the value of the Reward itself before you receive your funds.
8. Modification to Rules. Membership is offered at the discretion of e-Research-Global.com Inc. and it reserves in its sole discretion the right to modify the Rules, Rewards redemption values, benefits, reward levels, conditions of participation, rules for issuing, redeeming, retaining, using or forfeiting Rewards and redeemable items.
9. Must have a PayPal.com, Payza.com account to redeem a cash award. No exceptions.
Non-Use and Nondisclosure
Information and content made available to you in the Services may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of e-Research-Global.com Inc. and/or e-Research-Global.com Inc.'s clients or suppliers. You must hold in strict confidence, and not disclose to any other person, any information and content that you access or learn in connection with your participation in any survey, project, questionnaire, or other market research or other e-research activity related to the Services. You are prohibited from sharing with any third party, photographic or other imagery, information, or any other content from any and all activities within or from the Site. You must not use any such information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Services in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree to notify e-Research-Global.com Inc. immediately if you learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement.
You agree to:
(a) Provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms,
(b) Keep the security of your password and login information, and
(c) Maintain and promptly update the information you provide during registration, and any other information you provide to e-Research-Global.com Inc., so as to keep it accurate, current and complete. Registration requires information that includes, without limitation, your full legal name, gender, primary language, your date of birth, the country and state/province of your primary residence, your phone number and your current working email address. Your failure to provide accurate information, or if e-Research-Global.com Inc. determines that fraudulent information was provided by you in connection with your registration and/or you otherwise engaged in any other inappropriate activity (as determined by e-Research-Global.com Inc. in its sole discretion), e-Research-Global.com Inc.. may cancel or invalidate your account(s), registrations and Rewards, deny redemption of your Rewards, or restrict, block, limit, and prevent your access to and use of the Services and, further, all Rewards, incentives and other consideration shall be subject to forfeiture.
Compliance with Laws
You must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and orders and not cause e-Research-Global.com Inc. to violate any laws, rules, regulations, or orders.
You agree to participate in good faith and to the best of your ability in any market research or related activities in which you participate along with all other of your activities in connection with the Services. You will not provide false or misleading data, including without limitation, survey responses that are knowingly false, inconsistent with prior responses or reasonably determined to be objectively and statistically improbable.
If you communicate with e-Research-Global.com Inc. personnel ("Personnel"), you agree to do so in a respectful and appropriate manner. You shall not send, share or otherwise distribute to Personnel, Personnel affiliates or other users of the Services any communications having obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, threatening, hateful or illegal content.
By accessing or using the Services, you agree that you will not publish, post, or otherwise disseminate any publications or other material that disparages, discredits, or casts anyone, including e-Research-Global.com Inc., its Personnel, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, or affiliates in a negative manner.
You may provide information to 3-Research-Global.com Inc., its clients, or suppliers in connection with your participation in market research or otherwise in connection with the Services, including providing survey responses, ideas, feedback, or other information or content ("User Content").
By providing any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to provide it, that it is provided in good faith, and to the best of your knowledge, that the User Content is accurate and complete. You must not provide any User Content or otherwise make any use of the Site or utilize the surveys (or any content therein) in a manner that:
- is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, or impersonates or misrepresents an affiliation with any person or entity;
- would violate an obligation of confidentiality or the rights of any person or entity, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- contains or collects any private information of any person or entity, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers;
- contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or information;
- contains any advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "surveys," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication; or
- in the sole judgment of E-Research-Global.com Inc., is objectionable, does not reflect your good faith efforts to be responsive to survey or market research questions, or which may expose e-Research-Global.com Inc.. or its to liability of any type.
Subject to the limitations set forth herein, e-Research-Global.com Inc. and/or its clients will own exclusive rights, title, and interest in the User Content. You further understand and agree that you have no ownership rights in any other information submitted by you on the Site, any account you may have with us or other access to the Services or features therein. e-Research-Global.com Inc. may cancel your member account and delete all User Content associated with your account at any time, and without notice, if e-Research-Global.com Inc. deems that you have violated this Agreement, the law, or for any other reason. e-Research-Global.com Inc. assumes no liability for any information removed from the Services, and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Services or a member user account.
By displaying, publishing, or otherwise posting any User Content on or through the Services, and subject to any limitations or restrictions on disclosure of such User Content (such as the requirements to preserve respondent confidentiality in connection with market research studies) you hereby grant to e-Research-Global.com Inc. and/or its clients all rights to the User Content to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such User Content in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without the requirement to make payment to you or to any third party or the need to seek any third party permission. This includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute, and tag any User Content, as well as the right to sublicense User Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other media or platforms known or hereinafter developed, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs. You represent, warrant and covenant that you have the right to transfer the User Content that is submitted, displayed, published or posted by you on the Services and the displaying, publishing or posting of any content you submit, and our use thereof does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patents, trade secrets, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity.
In-Store Surveys and Related Activities; In-Home Usage Tests
From time to time, you may be directed to various retail outlets or other third party locations in connection with your participation in e-Research-Global.com surveys or other offerings. You agree that you voluntarily enter the premises of these retail outlets or other third party locations and that you do so at your own risk. e-Research-Global.com Inc. makes no representations, warranties or covenants with respect to the rules or requirements of any such retail outlets or other third party locations.
In addition, you may have the opportunity to test new products or services that will be delivered to your home or some other mutually agreed upon location. These include in-house usage tests (I-HUTS) which are utilized in the market research industry so that firms may improve the performance of their products and services, thereby increasing product and service quality and customer satisfaction. Your participation in I-HUTS and related offerings is purely voluntary. e-Research-Global.com Inc. takes no responsibility for, and makes no representation, warranty or covenant with respect to, any product or service in connection with the I-HUTS or related offerings. ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH I-HUTS OR RELATED OFFERINGS, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALL APPLICABILE WARRANTIES (INCLUDING FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE), WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED BY e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC.
Copyright, Trademarks, and Limited License
Other than as set forth herein, the Services and all content and other materials contained on or within the Services, including without limitation, all information (including information about products and services), content, designs, text, graphics, information, data, software, surveys, music, trademarks, product or service names, logos, slogans other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "e-Research-Global.com Inc.. Content"), are the proprietary property of e-Research-Global.com Inc. and/or its clients, suppliers and licensors and are protected in the U.S. and internationally under trademark, trade secret, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, client and supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by e-Research-Global.com Inc.
Unless you are expressly granted written permission by e-Research-Global.com Inc., you agree not to download, display or use any e-Research-Global.com Inc. Content for any use whatsoever, including in any publications, in public performances, on third party websites or on social media, for any commercial or other purposes, in connection with products or services that are not those of e-Research-Global.com Inc., in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits e-Research-Global.com Inc. and/or its clients or affiliates, that dilutes the strength of e-Research-Global.com Inc.’s or its property, or that otherwise infringes e-Research-Global.com Inc.'s and its intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC., ITS AFFILIATES, CLIENTS, AND SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROVIDERS") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC. NOR ANY OTHER PROVIDERS WARRANT UNINTERRUPTED USE, OPERATION, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, OR THAT ANY SUBMISSION OR TRANSACTION REQUEST YOU ATTEMPT USING THE SERVICES WILL BE SUCCESSFUL, UNCORRUPTED, OR COMPLETED WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAY OR LOSS OF ANY KIND THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC. OR ANY OTHER PROVIDER THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE SERVICES THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL EITHER e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC. OR ANY OTHER PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC. OR ANY OTHER PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, NOR SHALL e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND E-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC.'S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE OR NETWORK FAILURES, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.EACH PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE, e-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC. IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF, OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, ANY OF THE OCCURRENCES DESCRIBED IN THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE, THEN LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE GREATER OF: (A) ANY REWARDS OR FEES PAID BY E-RESEARCH-GLOBAL.COM INC.. TO YOU OVER THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE PERIOD GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM; OR (B) THE SUM OF USD $100.00. SOME JURISIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You and e-Research-Global.com Inc. are independent contractors for all purposes. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement or by your access to or use of the Services.
Notwithstanding any term of this Agreement, e-Research-Global.com Inc. reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to discontinue or terminate any of the Services, to terminate your license to use the Services, and to restrict, block, limit, and prevent your access to and use of the Services. Any termination or other action by e-Research-Global.com Inc. described in this paragraph will not limit any other remedies e-Research-Global.com Inc. may have against you at law or equity.
General Legal Notices
By accessing or using the Services, you consent to receiving electronic communications fromeE-Research-Global.com Inc.. These communications may include notices via email (or for those who access Services from mobile devices, via text messages or alerts) regarding your account and other notifications concerning or related to the Services, such as advising you about survey and other offerings. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that e-Research-Global.com Inc. sends to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including any requirement that communications be in writing.
e-Research-Global.com Inc.'s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive its ability to act with respect to that circumstance or similar circumstances. Any provision of this Agreement that is found to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable will be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue to be in full force and effect. The section headings and titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Any provisions in this Agreement that by their nature should survive the termination of this Agreement (including, without limitation, provisions governing indemnification, limitations on liability, disclaimers of warranty, and ownership of intellectual property) will continue to remain in full force and effect after the termination of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The failure of e-Research-Global.com Inc. to comply with the Agreement because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of e-Research-Global.com Inc., shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii, USA, excluding conflicts of law principles. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Services or this Agreement must be commenced within one year after the claim arose and will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim will be arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration will be conducted in Honolulu, Hawaii, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court of competent jurisdiction. The award of the arbitrator will be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review except as permitted by Hawaii law. Either party may seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect the party's rights or property pending the completion of arbitration.
This Agreement, including all terms, policies, and guidelines referenced in this Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and e-Research-Global.com Inc. concerning the Services. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements or communications between you and e-Research-Global.com Inc. regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
Contacting e-Research-Global.com Inc.
If you wish to contact us regarding any questions or concerns about this Agreement or the Services, please view our "Contact Us" page.